PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
~Candidates can work remotely but must hold Arizona license AND /Or be willing to obtain an Arizona licensure~
Eligible for a $7,500 Sign on Bonus! …Bi-Lingual/ Spanish speaking candidates Strongly preferred.
Responsible for providing general psychological care and treatment to patients in medical facilities such as the clinic, health center, or public health agency.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs mental status examinations, therapy, and preventive health measures.
- Reviews psychological diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates a plan and prognosis, based on the patient’s condition.
- Discusses case with the Physician and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits the health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by the Physician.
- Administers or recommends individual therapy or other forms of treatment. Refers patients to the Physician for consultation or specialized health resources for treatment.
- MS in Social Work, MS in Marriage and Family Therapy, or a PhD in Psychology and minimum of 5 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current license as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Psychologist in applicable state(s) required.
Base Salary – USD $60,952 to $76,190
Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level – Other
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Master’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Never
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No