PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
Work in office: Mon, Tues, Thurs Work from home: Weds, Friday Option to work 9/80, 4-9-4 or regular schedule
Provides user-based production support activities for business unit data warehouse and other business systems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide “super-user” support for business applications including but not limited to:
- Develop solutions for user requirements
- Provide key user interface with IT staff for system maintenance and enhancement issues
- Provide system training to new users
- Eliminate vendor costs where possible
- Troubleshoot data integrity and inconsistencies
- Development of business management reports
- Provide information and assistance to plant accounting, scheduling, operations, financial accounting and analysts, measurement, contract administration, auditors, management, and others related to pipeline and plant performance, contracts, volumes, and variances
- Provide support for implementation of system enhancements and acquisitions. Assist in development and maintenance of applicable micro and/or mainframe systems utilized for accounting, allocations, and marketing. Review reporting requirements; create and/or modify existing reports to facilitate flow of information
- Pipeline performance
- Plant financial performance
- Gas volumes
- Contract pricing
- Plant production
- System acquisitions Compile, calculate, analyze, and prepare information and reports related to plant operating statistics including but not limited to:
- May lead, direct and/or guide staff members at lower levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, computer sciences, or other related field with specific job-related experience as follows
- Experience applying system modeling to business process solutions. (Energy related business experience desirable)
- Experience and/or training in use and function of mainframe and software applications. (Specified by position)
- Experience researching, composing, reconciling, and preparing reports, studies, recommendations, and correspondence applicable to position
- Experience reading and interpreting company correspondence, reports, production statistics, cost analyses, contracts, accounting statements, income statements, ledgers, manuals, computer printouts, and legal documents
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of: relational database design including table structures, indexes, and primary/foreign key fields
- Knowledge of: standard accounting methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of: apply math, algebra, and statistical and volumetric methods.
- Knowledge of: database modeling and forecasting tools
- Ability to: interact, advise, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to: develop and present information to individuals and groups.
- Ability to: communicate and/or exchange written and verbal information and instructions; and conduct oral presentations.
Licenses and Certifications
- None required
Strength Factor Rating – Physical Demands/Requirements
- Sedentary Work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Strength Factor Description – Physical Demands/Requirements
- Standing: Remaining on one’s feet in an upright position at a work station without moving about (Occasionally)
- Walking: Moving about on foot (Frequently)
- Sitting: Remaining in a seated position (Constantly)
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) (Occasionally)
- Carrying: Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder (Occasionally)
- Pushing: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (Occasionally)
- Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking) (Occasionally)
- Climbing: Ladders, Stairs (Occasionally)
- Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling (Occasionally)
- Stooping: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist (Occasionally)
- Kneeling: Bending the legs at the knees to come to rest on the knee or knees (Occasionally)
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the legs and spine (Occasionally)
- Crawling: Moving about on the hands and arms in any direction (Occasionally)
- Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction (Constantly)
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands (Manual Dexterity) (Constantly)
- Fingering: Picking, pinching or otherwise working with the fingers primarily (Finger Dexterity) (Constantly)
- Feeling: Perceiving such attributes of objects/materials as size, shape, temperature, texture, movement or pulsation by receptors in the skin, particularly those of the finger tips (Constantly)
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas/information by means of the spoken word (Frequently)
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sound by the ear (Frequently)
- Tasting/Smelling: (Occasionally)
- Near Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (Constantly)
- Far Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 feet for more (Frequently)
- Depth Perception: Three-dimensional vision; ability to judge distances and spatial relationships so as to see objects where and as they actually are (Frequently)
- Vision: Color – The ability to identify and distinguish colors (Constantly)
- Employee is subject to inside environmental conditions
- Well lighted, climate controlled areas (Constantly)
- Frequent repetitive motion (Constantly)
- CRT (Computer Monitor(s)) (Constantly)
- Travel in and around office facilities system wide required
- Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver’s license
Please Login/Sign Up to Apply!