Website PostJobMatches By WorkStaff USA
PostJobMatches By WorkStaff USA is a leading staffing agency in the job placement industry, providing top-notch professionals to facilities across the country. Our team of experienced recruiters work together to match the best candidates with the right job opportunities.
Today we are seeking a full time Cath Lab Nurse for our client in Las Cruces, NM. This client will be offering a sign on bonus as well a partial relocation package.
The Must haves are as follows:
-Associates degree is required. Graduate of a School of Nursing program. Bachelors degree and Masters degree is preferred.
-Current license as an RN in New Mexico or compact license required.
-Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is required.
The essential Job Details for this role:
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psycho-social support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Promotes and supports interventions to ensure patient’s rights are protected, acting as an advocate for patients and their families. This includes efforts to minimize and ensure the appropriate use and management of restraint.
- Embraces and actively engages in ongoing efforts to provide optimal customer service to provide immediate resolution of patient/customer concerns and complaints.
- Demonstrates awareness of ethical/legal issues as applied to patients, self and others.
- Articulates and models the values of caring and demonstrates a Patient Centered Focus.
- Assesses patient’s pain and/or level of comfort and provides prompt intervention specific to the patient’s needs. Accepts and embodies the role of leader at the point o care delivery.
- Maintains a focus on care and service to patients and families.
Apply today for immediate consideration for hire if you qualify.