PostJobMatches By WorkStaff USA
PostJobMatches By WorkStaff USA is a leading staffing agency in the job placement industry, providing top-notch professionals to facilities across the country. Our team of experienced recruiters work together to match the best candidates with the right job opportunities.
Today we are seeking a Fully Remote, Sr. Marketing Director B2B – SaaS for our client. The company is headquartered in Encino, California.
About the marketing product:
This is a modern contact center solution built to triple performance with unlimited calling, texting, and automation features. They’re a pre-Series A (in this economy!), cash-flow positive, and they will continue to be profitable as a mantra for their business.
The company is moving heavily toward establishing a non-organic growth path and need a
Director of Marketing. They have a global team of 60+ people. They come to work every day with a smile on their faces and a TON of energy to build, promote and sell. The company growth is doubling every year, or so I’d say. It’s pretty fast-paced and vibrant!
They’re looking for an experienced Marketing Director to lead their marketing department and develop growth strategies through product and digital marketing, offline campaigns, paid ads, and trade-show placement. They already have a marketing team in place, and they are looking for a creative leader AND doer to oversee their execution of those programs.
This role encompasses and oversees our PLG motion, digital marketing, organic growth, product messaging and placement and, in general, GTM strategy and execution
- **This is a director-level position working alongside their other directors and rolls up to their executive team. Prior senior management/director experience is necessary, along with prior reporting to executives and or CEOs.**
We want someone to apply who specializes in this market and who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to promote the products and services to their target market, driving customer acquisition and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have experience in both digital and product marketing techniques, with a deep understanding of B2B SaaS sales cycles and customer acquisition tactics. Your role will also include planning, forecasting, DOING, achieving, and growing revenue targets in partnership with Sales and managing a substantial marketing budget dollar by dollar.
For this role, you must have a deep technical understanding of CRMs like HubSpot & Salesforce, sales dialers, sales enablement, contact center software, integrations, and the data that drives it all.
This position reports directly to the CEO and works in concert with our product marketing unit, business development, and sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and execute quarterly/annual strategic marketing plans to meet the company goals, including brand development, lead generation, and customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop targeted campaigns that support the sales cycle and ensure marketing efforts are driving qualified leads, nurturing prospects, accelerating the sales cycle, and driving revenue growth.
- Develop and execute demand-generation campaigns using a variety of channels, including email marketing, social media, content marketing, and advertising.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and trends and use this information to inform marketing campaigns and product development.
- Manage marketing budgets, ensuring campaigns are executed within budget.
- Monitor and optimize marketing performance metrics, providing regular reports to the leadership team on the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance and support and fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement to help them achieve the goals.
You’re our ideal candidate if you…
- Have 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, with at least 1 year in a leadership role.
- Have a deep understanding of customer acquisition funnels & CAC measurements.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to track and analyze marketing metrics and use data to inform decision-making.
- Have proven results in SEO/SEM as well as ABM strategies,
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation platforms.[HubSpot]
- Worked in high-growth early-stage startups before,
- Passion for technology, innovation, and staying ahead of marketing trends in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Like to brag about Aloware on your podcast, Twitter and LinkedIn 🙂
And what’s in it for you 🙂
- Fully remote job,
- Competitive salary, up to 180k salary and bonuses
- 2 weeks PTO after 90 days
- Top-tier Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Up to 0.125% stock options
- Multinational company
Note: Work authorization in the US is required. We are not able to sponsor visas.
Skills and Certifications [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Base Salary – USD $140,000 to $180,000
Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – No
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – Yes
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level – Director
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Other
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No