PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
Are you looking to join a well-established company where you can have a long and successful career? With over 350 years of history as a company and have been awarded the TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER certification for the 6th consecutive year.
We offer comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive pay based on experience. Paid weekly.
- Annual Bonus up to 10% of earnings
- Medical, Dental, Pharmacy & Vision benefits – beginning on day one!
- Retirement benefits, including up to 4.5% company match with 401K, as well as a Retirement Accumulation Pension Plan
- PTO Programs: Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, 100% Paid Parental Leave, Paid Employee Volunteer Program
- Additional Benefits, including Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Legal, Pet Insurance, etc.
- Discount Programs: CertainTeed product rebates, Computer discounts (Dell, Lenovo, Fujitsu), Cell Phone Service discounts (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint), Automotive discounts (Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Mercedes Benz), Moving Assistance discounts, and more.
- Career development opportunities, including Tuition Reimbursement and training programs.
Experience level: Junior Level (less than 5 yrs exp.)
Experience required: 2 Years
Education level: High school or equivalent
Job function: Technician & Mechanic
Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
Total position: 1
Relocation assistance: Yes
Work Shift: Tuesday – Saturday (7am – 3:30pm)
The Maintenance Technician supports the objectives of the 24/7 manufacturing facility through the maintenance function by maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting equipment. The position is responsible for a variety of equipment and repairs, which may include mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc.
- The shift will be Tuesday – Saturday (7am – 3:30pm).
- Industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing/chemical setting Required.
- High school or equivalent plus some industrial maintenance experience required.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and procedures. Must have experience with hand and power tools
- Must be willing to learn and attend training classes as assigned
- Good communication skills and ability to work a flexible working schedule including shift work and on-call schedule
- Computer literacy and proficiency (with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) preferred)
- Must have good judgment, planning and organization as well as concern for customers
- Electrical experience, welding skills, and knowledge of PLCs (Rockwell/Allen-Bradley hardware and software, instrumentation, and other electronics) a plus.
- Previous forklift and aerial lift experience preferred
- Associates degree in a technical discipline a plus
- Works in a manner that is safe while continuously ensuring quality, production and performance expectations are met
- Performs hands-on maintenance tasks (repair and troubleshoot) according to set production maintenance priorities. Responsible for all equipment and systems within the facility
- Responsible for scheduling and performing preventative maintenance
- Responsible for installation of new equipment
- Responsible for inventory for parts & equipment. Works with vendors / OEM to obtain parts pricing and repair recommendations for process equipment and systems
- Actively participates in the exchange of advice and assistance with peers to have a flexible and creative work team to accomplish goals. Must be able to follow verbal instructions and be committed to being a team-player
- Maintains accurate maintenance records and recommendations for further action
- Participates in start-up and shutdown activities as required. Assists with Shutdown Task planning and scheduling
- Required to complete a daily maintenance work log and issue purchase order requests
- Preparation of equipment procedures and predetermination of material, equipment, and manpower for project continuity
- Maintains the Maintenance Department work area and other maintenance parts areas. Clean-up after each task and daily performs care for tools and proper storage. Responsible for 5S and housekeeping as it pertains to maintenance parts, the maintenance shop, and maintenance jobs
- Conducts OSC safety training and supervises maintenance and facility contractors when assigned. Provides leadership and job skill development for colleagues and contractors as needed
- 24-hour call-in availability, as assigned
- Complies with ISO9001 directives and TQM principles, complies with all Company, Local, State, and Federal rules and regulations in regard to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Other tasks as assigned