PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of data management processes and standard methodologies preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical skills strongly preferred: AQT, TOAD, SQL, Power BI, Oracle, DB2, Snowflake, etc…
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Experience with data management tools, and business process tools preferred
- Project management experience strongly preferred
As a core member of the Data Management Center of Excellence you will support the leadership team in establishing, maturing, and driving the implementation of industry-leading data management practices. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can assist with projects, and quickly learn new concepts and frameworks. Success in this role demands the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities.
Reporting directly to a Data Steward responsible for one or more Information Domains, you will provide critical support for the management of those Information Domains across the enterprise, including support of enterprise-wide Data Management initiatives. You will need to work efficiently within an agile framework as part of a cross functional team that includes Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Architects, Operations and Information Technology Subject Matter Experts, Data Architects, Data Modelers, Enterprise Test Engineers, Data Governance and Data Quality Leads, IT Business System Analysts, and other Data Steward Business Analysts.
Your role is key in bridging the gap between IT and the business and requires the incumbent to access, profile and analyze data, help understand and document business requirements, and communicate clearly and concisely with a broad range of technical and business partners.