PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights! Capacity Manager, PMO Technology Delivery, DTC
Technology Capacity Manager, PMO Technology Delivery, DTC
The Technology Capacity Manager operates across the technology division to ensure that all teams are sufficiently staffed to support the operation of the service and the execution of the roadmaps. They will combine an analytical and data-driven mindset with strong communication and collaboration skills to maintain a timely and accurate view of engineering capacity supply and demand across teams, highlighting areas of risk and opportunity, and helping diagnose and rectify capacity problems before they occur. This role forms part of the PMO team within Technology Delivery.
Manage capacity for all of the technology, covering both supply and demand globally – a growing team of over a thousand heads and spanning multiple time zones.
Establishing appropriate processes, tools, and models – defining and collating planning inputs to generate appropriate insight and reporting.
Identify risks and trends that may impact supply and demand for growth, and work on plans to mitigate.
Coordinate with resource managers across the organization, and globally, to assure confidence in forecasting.
Work with business and delivery teams to ensure a clear view of the roadmap, to inform accurate demand level forecasting down to individual team and resource type.
Establish means of tracking accuracy of forecasts and use this to continue to refine and correct forecasting models.
Establish and operate appropriate governance to track, reporting and manage capacity – enabling decision making for both the short and long term.
Partner with HR and finance teams to ensure capacity plans are aligned with recruitment & finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Technology, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience working in a Capacity/Resource Management or related role.
• Strong analytical background, previous experience establishing appropriate models and tooling, to make data inputs to drive meaningful outputs and insight.
• Ability to articulate level of uncertainty within data and insight.
• Demonstrateable experience at resourcing strategy and management, cross functionally across teams within an organization.
• Data-driven approach to management, strong understanding of financial principles, technology supply and demand, staffing strategies, and standard reporting mechanisms. Track record of establishing efficient and repeatable processes and reporting to support intelligent enterprise-wide decision making,
• Good understanding of delivery and program management best practices, ideally within the digital or OTT technology sector.
• Experience in driving governance, performance reporting and financial control for a substantial operation, including being a trusted strategic advisor to senior partners.
• Outstanding communication, influencing and relationship management skills, including with senior partners.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate complex information in a simple and digestible way.
• A collaborative working style with a pragmatic, proactive and positive attitude towards solving problems creatively.
Salary compensation is max base of $165K. Anything on top is from bonus and equity.