PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
Under direct supervision, is responsible for daily reconciliation of transactions and positions for Hedge Fund Service clients.
1. Analyzes and understands all security and cash position differences related to reconciliations.
2. Coordinates break resolution process between client, operations teams and custodian banks
. 3. Works closely with implementation team to ensure seamless hand off and setup of new client accounts.
4. Performs daily review of reconciliations and execute controls.
5. Assists with project work related to increasing efficiency and improving control environment.
6. Carries out activities with financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred. May be entry level. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required Highly flexible and adaptable to change Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. People-soft) is required.