PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
Under general supervision, is responsible for fund accounting activities for Hedge Fund Services clients. The HFS Fund Administration group is responsible for providing hedge fund clients with monthly NAVs and financials, annual draft financials and annual tax and audit support. The HFS Fund Administration group is responsible for providing hedge fund clients with monthly NAVs and financials, annual draft financials and annual tax and audit support.
1. Review of monthly fund and business entity closing summaries.
2. Report and analyze financial data to be disseminated to our clients and their investors.
3. Close monthly books and records of the funds to general final performance figures.
4. Interact with clients and other Hedge Fund Services teams to obtain understanding of funds activities.
5. Prepare financial statements for funds.
6. Work directly with external auditors to ensure accuracy of each funds annual financial statements.
7. Carries out activities with financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
8. Delivers a work product that requires less revision.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required Highly flexible and adaptable to change Technical skills / systems knowledge is required.