PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
- Be Safe- comply with all safety regulations
- Partner with Engineering team to install, test, and release equipment
- Knowledge of recording activities in a CMMS
- Maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, and conveyors
- Various PLC’s
- Networking and Communications: EtherNet / IP, ControlNet, and DeviceNet
- AC Drives, Motors, Encoder and Resolver troubleshooting
- Calibration of flow, level, pressure, and temperature devices and loops
- Familiar with bearings, conveying systems, gearboxes, equipment rebuilds, and repairs.
- Familiar with automation and distributed control system architectures within manufacturing and processing systems.
- Familiar with hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, and rotating equipment.
- Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
- Inspect parts for damage/wear
- Test and observe running machinery
- Use hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Info about Job:
Work hours are flexible.
Is there additional variable compensation?
$7500 sign on bonus PLUS relocation. Company Result Sharing Bonus paid weekly.
Is relocation available?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
Days 1st year. Must work 12 hour rotating shifts- modified DuPont schedule. 1/2 Techs working days, 1/2 working rotating shift, but must be open to both. Must be Multi-Craft (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics)
Must have at least 5 years of experience or 3 years experience and Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance
Please Login/Sign Up to Apply!