PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
This role is expected to contribute to the foundational design of NFRR Platform roadmap and develop core (re-usable) framework components spanning the full technology stack of NFRR platform from UX Frameworks, data movement frameworks, intelligent process automation to the regulatory submission with features for automated data quality monitoring, traceability and lineage.
- The candidate is expected to develop (re-usable) framework components utilizing Event Based and Flow-Based Programming and work within the core frameworks architecture & development team.
- Lead design and code reviews across NFRR technology stack ensuring alignment with NFRR Technology road map.
- Participate in inception and iteration planning meetings, infusing backlogs with technical input working in close partnership with the product owner and product engineering manager
- Lead cross functional execution through the entire implementation process
- Establish continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practice
- 8-10 years of experience with expert knowledge of the server-side web application frameworks, messaging frameworks, NO SQL/Relational Databases and data movement frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building at-scale production solutions.
- Demonstrated experience implementing privacy controls
- Demonstrated experience implementing application monitoring solutions
- Hands-on development experience using functional programming constructs Familiarity with the “pythonic” eco-system (Pandas, Jupyter notepad etc)
- Experience in implementing performance optimization techniques in distributed computing environment.
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Actual experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps (including use of Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle)
- Must be able to communicate complex subjects clearly and effectively to audiences of varying backgrounds.
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills; enjoys a collaborative environment
- Flexible, self-starter & independent, fast-learner; willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills; desire to understand not only what to do but also why
- Familiarity with Capital Markets and Regulatory Reporting business domain