PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
Welcome the dynamic new streaming service from Here you’ll find more than a job. You’ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment. As a company, we embrace the power of difference.
Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
The Site Reliability Engineer will be part of the Reliability & Performance team and will be responsible for maintaining the networking and infrastructure of the cloud platforms utilized to operate Direct-to-Consumer platforms. The SRE will embrace a software-driven approach to operations, managing infrastructure as code, leveraging deployment pipelines, with a focus on automation, observability and resiliency.
Collaborate with Site Reliability Engineering teammates and Software Delivery teams to determine and implement cloud networking, monitoring, and infrastructure requirements
Ensure that networks and infrastructure are highly available
Develop methodologies to safely deploy and test network and infrastructure changes, including customized tests and chaos testing.
Design, create, and deliver infrastructure, code or services to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our internal or customer-facing services
Troubleshooting and problem solving
Participate in code reviews
Design multi-region/multi-cloud fault-tolerant systems
Drive DevOps culture across the organization by providing consultancy to delivery teams
Provide support for operations and delivery teams to remediate production issues as appropriate
Build cloud-agnostic solutions that can be quickly deployed against a wide variety of cloud computing providers
Architect and develop custom software solutions
Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant field
– Minimum three (3) years of experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering role
– Experience with CDN delivery providers (Akamai, CloudFront, Fastly, Cloudfare)
– Demonstrated experience with large scale 24/7 production environments
– Ability to follow established processes and workflows to ensure that all work is completed following best practices
– Configuration management and Infrastructure as Code (example: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation)
– CI/CD (Jenkins / Concourse / GoCD / GitLab)
– Networking (Load Balancing, Routing, Security Groups, VPC, Subnetting)
– Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, RedHat)
– Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
– Cloud Platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
– Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios)
– Logging (ELK, Splunk, Loki)
– Scripting / System-Programming (Python, Go, Bash, Java, Node)
– Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
– Must be 18 years or older
– Availability to travel as required
– Must pass a background investigation
– Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
– Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an worksite.
– Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
– It is the policy of s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Desired Characteristics – Experience with a digital media direct-to-consumer business highly preferred.
– Certification in AWS, GCP, or Azure a plus
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues and executives
– Ability to understand large complex software systems and their interdependencies
Sub-Business DTC Technology
Career Level Experienced
Can work remote!
Country United State