PostMatches By WorkStaff USA
Mobile Tech Lead/ Technical Product Owner works closely with product managers to create product roadmap, defines non-functional requirements and back-end integration, along with strategic architecture and infrastructure vision and realization.
Leads discovery, solution design and efforts estimations. Develops materials to explain complex technical problems and solutions in both business and technical terms and be able to present it to the hospital leadership.
In this role you will help the hospital continue their rapid development of experiences on mobile and to execute on next generation technologies. This role requires Mobile Application Architect experience and hands-on mobile application development experience on iOS/Android platforms.
– Development of high-level solution design, for applications & systems and evaluations.
– Leads and/or participates in reviews of design concepts and creation of technical design documentation.
– Developing initial estimates for solution alternatives and making solution recommendations to the business area.
– Evaluations of existing applications for reuse and sharing in the enterprise.
– Integrated systems planning and alternative technologies recommendation.
– Plans, coordinates and conducts the analysis of current business processes and functional requirements and creating needed documentation.
– Participates or acts as a project lead in the coordination of solution development and implementation.
– Being a liaison between business clients and technical staff and/or with development staff throughout the development life cycle on complex projects
– Participate in integrated systems planning and recommend alternative technologies that will enhance current or anticipated information systems that support overall corporate and business goals.
– Initiate, identify and coordinate the analysis of complex client needs in project areas such as: new business operating models, innovative approaches to IT solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
– Participate in the leadership of cross-functional and/or cross-divisional task forces to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system specifications.
– Develop the analysis and definition of efficient, cost-effective solutions that support client business processes and functional requirements and resource costs.
– Consult on the identification and definition of solution alternatives within the frameworks provided by Enterprise Architecture.
– Identifies opportunities for solution sharing and reuse.
– Identifies and coordinates with other project managers and implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
– Advises clients on the consequences of actions. Communicates risks and ensures understanding of these risks. Jointly develops risk assessment of plan with client.
– Participate in Enterprise Architecture integration, partnering and coordination activities.
This senior level employee is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into software solutions, for contributing to and leveraging the technical direction for the development of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions, and for serving as a technical expert for project teams while providing consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed.
Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area
Promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines
Determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals
Partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions
Solving complex problems
Escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results
Recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
Evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
Communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward
Influencing team members within assigned unit
Listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities
Providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members
Creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
As part of the IT Engineering job family, this position is responsible for leveraging DEVOPS, and both Waterfall and Agile practices, to design, develop, and deliver resilient, secure, multi-channel, high-volume, high-transaction, on/off-premises, cloud-based solutions.
Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
Translates business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions by partnering with Business Analysts and other team members to understand business needs and functional specifications.
Ensures appropriate translation of business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions by partnering with Business Analysts and other team members to understand business needs and functional specifications.
Serves as an expert for innovative technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
Facilitates and serves as a technical expert for project teams throughout the release schedule of business and enterprise software solutions.
Builds and maintains trusting relationships with internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management to ensure the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders.
Recommends complex technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
Collaborates with architects and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs.
Provides expertise and guidance to team members for systems incident responses for complex issues.
Provides implementation and post-implementation triage and support of business software solutions by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
Reviews and validates technical specifications and documentation.
Identifies specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures, and functions to support technical solutions while incorporating architectural designs.
Supports component integration testing (CIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for application initiatives by providing triage, attending test team meetings, keeping the QC up to date, performing fixes and unit testing, providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage, and supporting the development of proper documentation.
Leads systems incident support and troubleshooting for complex and non-complex issues.
Identifies specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures, and functions, as required, to support technical solutions serving as an escalation point for complex or unresolved issues related to requirements translation.
Develops and validates complex testing scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
Participates in all software development lifecycle phases by applying comprehensive understanding of company methodology, policies, standards, and internal and external controls.
Develops, configures, or modifies basic to moderately complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using programming languages.
Provides consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
Builds partnerships with IT teams and vendors to ensure written code adheres to company architectural standards, design patterns, and technical specifications.
Leads the development, validation, and execution of testing scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
Leads, mentors, and trains other technical resources to develop software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years’ experience
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (e.g., SDLC).
Minimum two (2) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
in software development or a related field.
- Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
Four (4) years’ experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
Four (4) years’ experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
Three (3) years’ experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
Three (3) years’ experience working with IT vendors.
Four (4) years’ experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment.
Three (3) years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization.
Three (3) years’ experience developing and/or implementing mobile applications.
Two (2) years working with location technology (e.g., real time location services, beacons).
Three (3) years’ experience working with Git source code control.
Three (3) years’ experience in test-driven application development.
Three (3) years development experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
Three (3) years’ experience in web service development.
Three (3) years of development experience with Android apps
Three (3) years of development experience on Microsoft Azure
Three (3) years of development experience with iOS apps
5+ years Mobile Application development experience on at least one platform (Android, iOS, Hybrid& RWD Web App)
3+ years of experience as a Mobile Application Architect
Location options: NCAL, SCAL, GA, WA, CO, OR, DC, MD or HI. (With the option of working mostly remote)