PostJojMatches By WorkStaff USA
Healthcare Calls Center – Where Healthcare Meets Heartfelt Service!Customer Service Healthcare Representative
Give me the basics!
Our Healthcare agents help our customers with a wide range of healthcare related inquiries!
Calls will include, but are not limited to, detailed reviews and change requests on member insurance plans, healthcare screening or appointment scheduling, assisting members with finding a primary care physician in their network, and more! We handle both inbound calls and outbound campaigns to inform our customers about changes that may affect them.
…But what do we DO?
“One of our agents was contacted by an elderly customer with a grave concern. The member had been trying to buy her groceries for the month and didn’t realize that the order she had previously placed for medical necessities used up her monthly stipend already… She thought it was overflow money from the previous month’s stipend! The member began to cry when she learned of her error and stated that she had no money for food for the month and it was only the 5th. Our team immediately contacted everyone we could think of that could potentially help.
Our healthcare agent, and our partners worked together to get the member’s monthly stipend refreshed and provided our member with enough funds to buy groceries for the month. It was truly a great experience for all involved in the end and is a testament to the real-life difference we make in our members’ lives.”
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater?
What should I bring to the interview?
- Education: High school diploma or GED required
- Typing Skills: Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Technical Proficiency: This position requires you to toggle back and forth between multiple systems while communicating with the customer. You will need to have intermediate/advanced technical proficiency
- Availability: Open availability between 7am-2am EST 7 days a week
- Pay Expectation: Our permanent healthcare pay rates start at $13/hr in training
*Pay rates vary by program fit during selection consideration.
- Job Type: Full-Time
Nothing compares to my home office – Can I work from home?
To work virtual in your home, you will need:
- A PC or laptop running Windows 10 operating system (NO Mac, Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone)
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, (WIFI is not acceptable)
- 2 dedicated computer monitors minimum 13 inches or larger
- A VoIP USB Headset with microphone and a Web Cam for Training
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Additional equipment specifications will be tested during the interview process