PostJobMatches By WorkStaff USA
"We Take Pride In Our Staffing"
PostJobMatches By WorkStaff USA is a leading staffing agency in the job placement industry, providing top-notch professionals to facilities across the country. Our team of experienced recruiters work together to match the best candidates with the right job opportunities.
Today we are seeking a Tax Compliance Manager I for our client In Morristown, NJ.
This team is based in NJ, USA with an excellent reputation across the organization. The tax team works closely with the controller ship team, as well as other core functions. As part of a small & friendly tax team, you will have the ability to make a difference and support the business to enable execution of the companies strategic growth plans.
-4 yr College degree in Finance/Accounting
-US federal and state income tax practical and technical tax expertise
-Proven ability to prioritize, problem solve, make recommendations and implement solutions
Nice -To Haves:
-MS in Taxation and/or a CPA
-Experience with SAP/HFM/Corptax/Alteryx
This is an integral role, with the key focus on US income tax matters, including federal and state tax compliance and tax reporting.
- Review all federal pro-forma tax returns in Corptax and all applicable supporting work-papers.
- Timely review of all federal forms/attachments for filing of the companies federal consolidation.
- E-file the company federal consolidated tax return.
- Review of state/locality returns prepared by 3rd party resources.
- Review quarterly federal & state estimates and extensions.
- Manage and mentor an income tax associate.
- Assist with any information document requests as relates to any federal and state income tax audits.
- Investigate and resolve income tax notices.
- Coordinate tax payments on behalf of the company tax department.
- Assist with quarterly and annual US GAAP income tax provision.
- Review the Company’s Income Tax account reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Review federal book-tax difference calculations assigned.
- Review Tie out deferred tax asset/liability work papers and balances.
- Review of state tax reporting work-papers.
- Assist with documentation of applicable SOX internal tax controls.
- Assist with other ad-hoc matters, including cash tax management, business support, corporate project support.
- Drive efficiency and simplicity into the company tax function, including through standardization & simplifications of processes and utilization of technology.
- Liaise with external tax advisors on relevant matters.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, demonstrate sound judgment and have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized, analytical and a team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to prioritize, problem solve, make recommendations and implement solutions
- US federal and state income tax practical and technical tax expertise (5-10+ years of experience preferred)
- Experience with automation of income tax processes (a plus)
- College degree in Finance/Accounting related discipline (preferred); Additional years of work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- MS in Taxation and/or a CPA (a plus)
- Experience with SAP/HFM/Corptax/Alteryx (a plus)
The pay range for this opportunity is from $103,900 to $140,250 + performance-related bonus + benefits.
This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidates qualifications, skills, competencies, and location.
-Bachelor degree or equivalent experience